Special Interest Tours
Anatolian Peninsula also known as Asia Minor is the place where 36 civilizations and 43000 ancient sites and monuments flourished with its neighbor Mesopotamia. This is also the land of spreading three major religions Judaism, Christianity and Muslim.
Please click on any of the following tour topics to contact us for more information about detailed tour programs included behind the scenes visits.
- Cross Roads of Civilizations in seven regions of Turkey
- Early Temples and Energy Centers
- Biblical Sites
- Seven Churches of Asia Minor
- On the steps of St. Paul
- Land of Philosophers & Special study of Sophism and Rumi
- On the steps of Alexander the Great
- Bird watching
- Food and Wine - Gourmet Groups
- Culinary in Istanbul Restaurants and Back Streets
- Walking Tours in Istanbul
- Gullet Cruising – Blue Voyage